Worship at the Way
Here’s what to expect when you join us for worship.
Worship at The Way is a spiritual conversation. When we come to worship, a profound encounter takes place as God, through His Word, declares His many gifts to us. In thanks, we respond to what God has done for us in worship. Get ready for a life-changing conversation!
We are a young church, and for now we worship at the Regal Cinemas on Plank Rd. (We have the comfiest pews ever!) When you arrive at Regal Cinemas you’ll see a welcome area in the lobby. Feel free to grab a cup of coffee or a juice box and head into Theater 3 where we gather for worship. Some things to note:
- The service will last 60-70 minutes.
- Restrooms are located in the main lobby area.
- There is a kids’ room above the main lobby area for parents if you need to calm a child. Stairs are to the right of concessions.
- Everything you need to enjoy worship can be found in the Worship Guide as well as on a screen. The written music for the songs is also included in the Worship Guide.
- There will be an offering gathered during worship. This is primarily for the regulars – if you’re a guest, thanks for being here!
If you want to know more about The Way Church, upcoming events, or the sermon message, please feel free to email email@example.com. It’s our prayer that your time with us is remarkable in every sense of the word!
Don’t forget to visit our welcome table after worship so we can meet you in person. We look forward to seeing you soon!