The Way Worships at The Massad Family YMCA
Every Sunday at 10am in-person and online!
COVID-19 SCREENING PROCEDURES :
Note: THis health screening is to be conducted at home prior to the Fall Film Fest.
Prior to entering the facility (through the tennis entrance for worship), everyone will have their temperature taken and be asked the following screening questions:
• Are you currently experiencing fever (100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or a sense of having a fever?
• Do you have a new cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
• Do you have a new shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
• Do you have chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition?
• Do you have new muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
If you answer yes to any of the questions above, we ask that you kindly keep others safe and healthy as you stay at home.
We're so glad you're here!
We know meeting someone for the first time can be intimidating, and going to a new church for the first time can be nerve-racking. We want to help make your first experience at The Way Church a great one!
The Way Church meets every weekend on Sundays at the Massad Family YMCA
- Coffee and Fellowship: Sundays at 9:30am
- Worship Service: Sundays at 10:00am
- Sunday School: Sundays at 10:30am
What can I expect?
How long is The Way Church's WOrship service?
In total, a The Way Church's worship is about 60 minutes in length.
What's Worship like at The WaY?
Everyone needs regular spiritual rest. Sundays at The Way Church give you a chance to get that remarkable rest!
Spiritual rest is not...
- physical rest, like you'd get in a bed.
- mental rest, like you'd get meditating or reflecting.
- emotional rest, like you'd get from a hug.
Spiritual rest doesn't come from sleep or quiet - in fact, unlike every other kind of rest, it doesn't come from anything you do. Spiritual rest comes from God, and you get it by hearing that God has made and kept his promises to you. You rest spiritually when God takes all your troubles, cares and worries out of your hands, and replaces them with the promise that you have nothing to fear as long as he is with you.
The Way's Worship style is...
- more celebration than party.
- more open than formal.
- more crucial than casual.
- more diverse than traditional.
- more relevant than contemporary.
WHAT'S THE CULTURE LIKE AT THE WAY?
The Way Church is more for all people than for church people.
At The Way we want you to come as you are. Jeans and a t-shirt are totally normal, but if you like to dress up more that's awesome, too.
When you walk out the doors at the end of a worship service, our hope is that you will have experienced God's Good News in a way you may never have before.
What about my kids?
We believe that kids should have a blast while learning about God's love at church every single week - and at The Way 'School', we make this a priority. The other thing we make a priority is your children’s safety. Because of that, we have a detailed check-in process for The Way 'School' program the first time that you visit. You’ll want to leave yourself an extra ten minutes to get signed in for the The Way 'School' experience. The Way 'School' is offered at every The Way Church service for kids ages infant through Grade 4.
Let us know you're coming
Ready to check out The Way Church in person? We can't wait to meet you in person. Simply fill out the form below and we'll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.
"Honestly, we were a little anxious attending The Way Church for the first time...a little unsure of what to expect.
But as soon as I walked through the front doors, I've never felt more welcomed. It felt like home."
Will and Whitnea